Pages

Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Tamra's Wedding DETAILS

Did you watch Tamra's wedding on The Real Housewives of Orange County

 I admit I am Real Housewives of anywhere fan and I especially love a TV wedding. 
 Actually I love weddings! The pure joy and enthusiastic dreams of a future with a fantastic partner always makes me happy and of course I DO love the beauty of the Wedding, itself!

BLUSH and BLING were front and center.
(Love the blush, but think its too soft for Fall or a Winter wedding?
Pair it with grey, for the perfect compliment.)

Rhinestone encrusted Wedding Invitation
Hand delivered with a GLASS OF CHAMPAGNE!!

 What really caught my eye were some of the unique details that Tamra (or her wedding planner) put together.  Although Tamra's budget (or Bravo's) budget was off the diamond encrusted chain, we all can incorporate many of these elegant and sparkling details within our own budget. These were my favorite inspirations.....


LOTS OF FLOWERS, CANDLES AND BLING

TAMRA'S EDIBLE DIAMOND WEDDING CAKE
A SUSPENDED WEDDING CAKE!  We know the wedding cake is a focal point of the reception, and this was truly AMAZING!  Of course the $2,500 cake actually cost close to $25,000 (allegedly) because of the edible diamond bling! 

GROOM'S BICYCLE THEME CAKE

We all know the groom is usually not involved in planning the details of the wedding.  What a beautiful surprise to honor the man you will spend the rest of your life with.
He will be THRILLED by your thoughtfulness!


THE "Bouquet"



This wrist "corsage" was my favorite detail of the entire wedding!  White orchids entwined with crystals (or were they diamonds?) was so elegant, so feminine, SO UNUSUAL!  
I would totally do this!  WOULD YOU?

THEN... of course, there were the wedding dresses.  3 OF THEM!


Your Wedding just may be the biggest party you ever host.  
So, why not three dresses?  
Are you considering a dress change 
from your ceremony to your reception?









No comments:

Post a Comment