Pages

Friday, June 28, 2013

FRIDAY FUNNIES...BABY NAMES

NOW, YOU KNOW, IN HONOR(?) OF KIM AND KANYE'S NEW BABY GIRL, 
WE JUST HAD TO TALK ABOUT BABY NAMES!

    When I was expecting, 21 years ago, I didn't want to know the gender.  After all how many ULTIMATELY wonderful surprises are there in life?  But I did have a few names chosen. 
    I then began the "game" of what would kids in school do with that name!  YIKES! Kids are VERY CREATIVE.  
    Then I thought "FAMILY NAMES"... ultimately I did choose a family name BUT not because it was family..it was just beautiful and had a strong meaning for a young girl.  It is Greek and a bit difficult to prounounce (if you don't understand phonetics!)   
    My daughter has always embraced it and all of her friends are in love with it too!  BUT I will tell you, I waited until I met her before I chose the actual name.  IT JUST HAD TO FIT.  I believe children show you their personality from birth and you just FEEL the name is right

With all that said....here are some ideas...



COOL BABY BOY NAMES

BABY GIRL NAMES 2013
THE HIPSTER BABY
How did you choose your baby's name?  We would LOVE to hear some cool names you've chosen and how PERFECTLY it fits the little gem he or she is growing into.
Read these links as you enjoy the weekend, with your feet up, dreaming and planning for the greatest gift you will ever receive!

Visit us for great DIY BABY SHOWER FAVOR BOXES, BAGS & JARS

HAPPY WEEKEND!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment